- Alucinógenos en las culturas precolombinas mesoamericanas.Neurologia. 2015; 30: 42-49
- A brief history of “new psychoactive substances”.Drug Test Anal. 2011; 3: 401-403
- Designer drugs 2015: assessment and management.Addict Sci Clin Pract. 2015; 10: 8
- Neurobiology of hallucinogens.in: Galanter M. Kleber H. The American psychiatric publishing textbook of substance abuse treatment. 4th edition. APPI, Washington, DC2008: 181-189
National Institute on Drug Abuse. MDMA (Ecstasy or Molly). 2013. Available at: http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/mdma-ecstasy-or-molly. Accessed September 24, 2015.
- Results from the 2013 National Survey on drug use and health: summary of national findings. NSDUH Series H-48, HHS Publication No. (SMA) 14–4863.Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Rockville (MD)2014: 1-143
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality. The CBHSQ Report: a day in the life of young adults: substance use facts. Rockville (MD): 2014. p. 1–7.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality. The DAWN report: emergency department visits involving phencyclidine (PCP). Rockville (MD): 2013.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality. The DAWN report: ecstasy-related emergency department visits by young people increased between 2005 and 2011; Alcohol involvement remains a concern. Rockville (MD): 2013.
- Diagnostic criteria from DSM-5.American Psychiatric Publishing, Washington, DC2013
- Use of alcohol, cigarettes, and number of illicit drugs declines among U.S. teens.University of Michigan News Service, Ann Arbor (MI)2014 (Available at:)
- Ecstasy use among U.S. adolescents from 1999 to 2008.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2010; 112: 33-38
- An examination of sociodemographic correlates of ecstasy use among high school seniors in the United States.Subst Use Misuse. 2014; 49: 1774
- American Indian adolescents in substance abuse treatment: diagnostic status.J Subst Abuse Treat. 2006; 30: 275-284
- Prospective associations between meth/amphetamine (speed) and MDMA (ecstasy) use and depressive symptoms in secondary school students.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2012; 66: 990-994
- 5-HTTLPR genotype moderates the effects of past ecstasy use on verbal memory performance in adolescent and emerging adults: a pilot study.PLoS One. 2015; 10: e0134708
- Ecstasy use and suicidal behavior among adolescents: Findings from a national survey.Suicide Life Threat Behav. 2011; 41: 435-444
- Hallucinogenic drugs in psychiatric research and treatment: perspectives and prospects.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1995; 183: 127-138
- Management of “bad trips” in an evolving drug scene.J Am Med Assoc. 1970; 213: 422-425
- Psychedelic drugs.in: Davis K.L. Charney D. Coyle J.T. Neuropsychopharmacology: the fifth generation of progress. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2002: 1545-1556
D’Orazio JL, Bassett R, Boroughf WL. Hallucinogen toxicity. 2015. Available at: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/814848. Accessed October 8, 2015.
- Hallucinogens and phencyclidine.in: Kranzler H.R. Ciraulo D.A. Clinical manual of addiction psychopharmacology. American Psychiatric, Washington, DC2005: 211-241
- Visual phenomenology of the LSD flashback.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1983; 40: 884-889
- LSD-like panic from risperidone in post-LSD visual disorder.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1996; 16: 228-231
- Exacerbation of hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder with risperidone.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1997; 17: 327-328
- e complications of LSD: a review of the literature.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1968; 146: 174-186
- Adverse reactions for psychedelic drugs: a review of the literature.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1984; 172: 577-595
- Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder: what do we know after 50 years?.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2003; 69: 109-119
- LSD flashback syndrome exacerbated by selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressants in adolescents.J Pediatr. 1994; 125: 817-819
- Substance abuse: hallucinogen- and MDMA-related disorders (chapter 60).in: Tasman A. Maj M. First M.B. Psychiatry. 3rd edition. John Wiley & Sons, London2008: 1100-1126